The Gorilla Machining Hunter Combo GM-15 18” Hunter Rifle upper is designed as a fully Mil-spec compliant rifle series upper for every level of shooter. This rifle upper has the same level of quality and performance that you have come to expect from all of Gorilla MFG products Made In USA. It has been configured at a price range that is affordable to shooters of any budget without sacrificing features and quality.
NOTE: Some states and areas, like California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts require certain options and modifications. Please check with your local FFL if you have questions regarding legality as we cannot be responsible for laws in every state or county.
NOTE: This item is an NFA (less than 16" overall barrel length) upper when used on a rifle lower.
- GM 18" Stainless Steel BR 1:7 Twist Barrel .224 Valkyrie
- GM Upper Receiver Fully M4A4
- .750" Diameter Gas Seat
- GM 4140 Steel Low Profile Gas Block
- GM M-LOK 15"
- GM Aluminum Free Float Hand Gaurd
- GM Standard Charging Handle
- GM Stainless Steel Mid Length Gas Tube
The .224 Valkyrie / 6.8 SPC II Bolt Carrier Group is completely assembled and ready for use in any AR15 or M16 rifle. Made specifically to work with rifles chambered in the all-new .224 Valkyrie and 6.8 SPC II calibers. The Bolt Carrier is made using Mil-Spec 8620 Steel for its toughness and strength. The Bolt is made of Mil-Spec Shot Peened Carpenter 9310 which offers the best case hardening known for parts subject to heavy shock and wear.
- Coating: Manganese Phosphate, Chrome Lined Inside Bolt Area and Gas Key
- Bolt Carrier Material: 8620 Steel
- Bolt: .224 Valkyrie/6.8 SPC II Right-Handed Bolt Assembly
- Included Parts: Bolt carrier, Bolt Assembly, Cam Pin, Firing Pin, and Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- Design: M16 Carrier with a Shrouded Firing Pin
- Staking: Proper Mil-Spec Staking of the Gas Key
*NOTE: BARRELS & BOLTS MUST BE PROPERLY CHECKED FOR HEADSPACE PRIOR TO USE. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, OR DEATH*