The Gorilla Machining GM-15 Gen 2 RECON 7.5” Pistol upper is designed as a fully Mil-spec compliant pistol series upper for every level of shooter. This pistol upper has the same level of quality and performance that you have come to expect from all of Gorilla Machining products. It has been configured at a price range that is affordable to shooters of any budget without sacrificing features and quality.Each component is manufactured to Mil-spec standards.
NOTE: Some states and areas, like California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts require certain options and modifications.Please email us [email protected] for modifications price varies on each modification. Please check with your local FFL if you have questions regarding legality as we cannot be responsible for laws in every state or county.
NOTE: This item is an NFA (less than 16" overall barrel length) upper when used on a rifle lower.
- GM AR-15 7.5" BR .223 Wylde 1:8 Stainless steel Twist Barrel
- GM AR-15 Upper Receiver Fully MIL-STD M4A4
- GM AR-15 Pistol Length Stainless Steel Gas System
- GM AR-15 MIL-SPEC Forward Assist
- GM AR-15 MIL-SPEC Dust Cover
- 750" Diameter Gas Seat
- GM AR-15 Gen 2 7" Aluminum 6061 Free Float Rail System
- GM AR-15 4140 Steel Dragon Muzzle Brake 1/2x28 TPI
- GM AR-15 4140 Low Profile Gas Block
- GM AR-15 6061 Aluminum Standard Charging Handle
- GM M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Gorilla MFG Lifetime Warranty
-ALL UPPER RECEIVERS ARE TESTED BEFORE SHIPMENT-
Our products carry a lifetime, no questions asked, warranty. Simply put... Should any of our products fail, return it to us for a brand new replacement.