THIS PRODUCT SHIPS SEPERATE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY LOWER PARTS
IF WE SEE ANY OTHER LOWER PARTS ADDED WE WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND REFUND YOU !!!!
NOTE WE DO NOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO WE DO NOT SHIP TO (DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, IL, RI, MD, DE, CT, DC, NJ, NY, PHL, Hi, WASHINGTON D.C.) BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THERE STATE LAWS.
Forged by Anchor Harvey, this 80 percent upper and lower kit is not an FFL item and is classified by the ATF as a non-firearm. Made from 7075 T6 heat-treated aluminum, this lower features flared and broached magwells All that’s required is machining of the trigger and the safety well before it’s a fully functional, mil-spec lower receiver. Designed to work perfectly with our selection of upper receivers and other AR parts and build to withstand rugged use, this lower receiver allows you to fully customize your AR15 build easily and quickly. Review the lower’s specifications and shop today for the best pricing around.
Due to the new ATF ruling we as a company are no longer allowed to "sell or otherwise making available a template, jig, instructions, tools, guides, or marketing materials to allow the buyer to readily complete, assemble, restore, or otherwise convert the unfinished receiver to a receiver.”
DUE TO PRIVATE SHIPPING COMPANY POLICIES ALL UNFINISHED RECEIVERS WILL SHIP VIA USPS.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms does not classify a partially assembled AR-15 80% lower receiver as a firearm (ATF). This means you can buy and possess it without worrying about getting caught up in bureaucratic red tape. Lower receivers for the AR-15 can be manufactured out of aluminum, polymer, or steel, but the other 20% are created up of other materials. The remaining 20% of the machining is what gives these parts their "80%" designation. You'll need to make holes for the trigger pin, hammer pin, and fire control group pocket. Putting together your own AR-15 from a bare lower receiver can be a fun and affordable method to get a weapon that fits your exact needs. Gun aficionados who take pleasure in the challenge of designing and constructing their own weapons may also find this activity rewarding.
It is the builder's responsibility to check federal, state, and local regulations to make sure their finished gun is legal. Included in this are the ATF's regulations regarding homemade firearms, which can be seen on their website. In conclusion, 80% lower receivers for the AR-15 are a popular alternative for people who wish to construct their own custom rifles and have the necessary expertise and experience to do it safely and lawfully. They offer a fun and fulfilling method to acquire a one-of-a-kind gun built to your specifications at a reasonable price.