Forged by Anchor Harvey AR-15 Upper and AR-15 80% Lower, this 80 percent lower is not an FFL item and is classified by the ATF as a non-firearm. Made from 7075 T6 heat-treated aluminum, this lower features flared and broached magwells and is “finished in Black. All that’s required is machining of the trigger and the safety well before it’s a fully functional, mil-spec lower receiver.
Designed to work perfectly with our selection of upper receivers and other AR parts and build to withstand rugged use, this lower receiver allows you to fully customize your AR15 build easily and quickly. Review the lower’s specifications and shop today for the best pricing around.
Due to the new ATF ruling we as a company are no longer allowed to "sell or otherwise making available a template, jig, instructions, tools, guides, or marketing materials to allow the buyer to readily complete, assemble, restore, or otherwise convert the unfinished receiver to a receiver.”
DUE TO PRIVATE SHIPPING COMPANY POLICIES ALL UNFINISHED RECEIVERS WILL SHIP VIA USPS.
AR-15 80% Lower Receiver
- 80% machined (just needs trigger and safety well machined)
- 7075 aluminum
- T6 heat treated
- Magwells are flared and broached
- Anchor Harvey
AR-15 Upper Receiver
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T7 Forgings
- Anchor Harvey Upper Receiver Fully MIL-STD M4A4
- Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- RAW non anodized