An extra firing pin is a perfect addition for your range bag. If you are a recreational shooter, or a competitor. Don't let your range day, hunt or competition end early. We rarely have firing pins break in our 9mm BCG's, but things can happen. Rapid heat change or ammunition failure where the case reaches out of the side can most assuredly damage or break a firing pin.
- Made from 17–4 hardened stainless steel
- Swiss machine for precision
- Made in Utah by Davidson Defense
- Made to exact mil spec standards
- Firing pin spring made by Wolff
Our products carry a lifetime, no questions asked, warranty. Simply put... Should any of our products fail, return it to us for a brand new replacement.