- GF 16 " QPQ 4150 CMV 5.56 NATO /.223 1/7 Right Hand Twist Fluted and Chromed NiCorr-treated
- Super Fast Disassembling with Spring loaded Lever on Gas Block
- GF 4150 Chromoly V Steel Piston Gas Block Coated with QPQ Coating
- MidWest Ind Handguard MI G3 M-Series One Piece Free Float Handguard, M-LOK(TM) compatible - Black
- GF 7075 Air Craft Aluminum Upper Receiver A3 top rail M4 Type III m4 feed ramp
- GF 416R Stainless Steel Givati Muzzle Brake
- GF 8620 M-16 carrier Bolt 159 Carpenter Steel bolt QPQ salt bath and Chromed
- GF 7075 Air Craft Aluminum Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- GF Weight
- GF QPQ Coated Piston rod with 17lb spring Dual Bleeding Action From Gas key
- GF QPQ Gas Key Hard Chrome On Outside Diameter For Lubricity
- PATENT PENDING
Warning: Ar 15 Defense products are primarily manufactured in Asia wherein toxic and hazardous chemicals (including lead) and materials (including metals and paint) are used on a daily basis. Therefore, the user of these ar 15 pars may be exposed to toxic carcinogens, lead and other dangerous chemicals potentially resulting in cancer, lead poisoning, seizures, convulsions and various respiratory diseases. All products made in China cost American Jobs. support American Made products and don't settle for Chinese Ar-15 rifles. All parts made In China are primarily use on airsoft rifles and are not suited for the ar-15 rifles.
Export Notice :
This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be Exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe civil, criminal and administrative penalties.